VETERINARY PHYSIOTHERAPY & REHABILITATION CENTERPets can now benefit from the same advanced therapeutic techniques utilized in human medicine -- improve your pet's health and happiness with hydrotherapy and pain management therapy.
WestVet offers the most comprehensive animal rehabilitation center in Idaho, including state-of-the-art veterinary physiotherapy equipment and an underwater treadmill. Pets can benefit from the same advanced therapeutic techniques utilized in human medicine to relieve pain, and restore function.
Veterinary Physiotherapy Services
- Postoperative orthopedic and neurological rehabilitation; patients recovering from orthopedic or neurologic surgery receive physiotherapy the moment they leave the operating room and continuing throughout their stay at our hospital.
- Musculoskeletal Evaluations
- Gait Analysis
- Sports Medicine
- Therapeutic Laser
- Weight Loss Programs
- Conditioning for agility, hunting and sport dogs
- Hydrotherapy/Water Treadmill
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT)
- Shockwave Therapy
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Platelet Rich Plasma Treatments (PRP)
How Physiotherapy Can Benefit Your Pet
- restored mobility
- decreased pain
- improved quality of life
- greater strength and fitness
- enhanced agility
If you’re curious about how WestVet’s physiotherapy team can improve your pet’s quality of life, call us at 208.375.1600 for an appointment.
Dr. Megan LeFave