The critical care team at WestVet is committed to providing advanced monitoring and treatment for pets requiring in-depth care for serious, life-threatening conditions. Our expert team works closely with your family veterinarian, as well as our in-house specialty services, in developing the best possible treatment plan for your pet.
Offering both acute and long-term care, our critical care team excels in managing patients recovering from major surgical procedures, illness, or trauma, offering a wide range of services.
- Component and Whole Blood Transfusion
- Custom Composition Intravenous Fluids
- In-House Lab Testing: Thromboelastography, Blood Gas Analysis
- Intensive Monitoring: Electocardiogram, Pulse Oximetry, Doppler Blood Pressure, Arterial Pressure, Capnography
- Mechanical Ventilation
- Multimodal Analgesia
- Nutritional Support
- Oxygen Support
- Vasopressor and Positive Inotropic Support