Kelsey Turley, DVM, DACVECCBoard-certified Specialist in Veterinary Emergency & Critical Care
Kelsey Turley, DVM, Diplomate, ACVECC, is a Board-certified Specialist in Veterinary Emergency & Critical Care at WestVet Boise, where she has been part of the medical team since 2022.
Dr. Turley attended the University of Rochester in Rochester, NY, where she earned Bachelor of Arts degrees in Biology and English, followed by a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from Tufts University in North Grafton, MA. After her graduation from veterinary school, Dr. Turley completed a yearlong internship in small animal medicine and surgery at Pittsburgh Veterinary Services and Emergency Center in Pittsburgh, PA, followed by a second-year internship with a focus on critical care. She went on to complete her residency in small animal emergency and critical care at Angell Animal Medical Center in Boston, MA.
Dr. Turley has a special interest in sepsis, coagulopathies, metabolic emergencies, and ventilation. Her favorite part of veterinary medicine is getting her patients back home with their families. She enjoys outdoor activities, soccer, reading, movies, and good food when not treating patients.
- Bachelor of Arts: the University of Rochester, Rochester, NY
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Tufts University, North Grafton, MA
- Small Animal Medicine and Surgery Internship: Pittsburgh Veterinary Services and Emergency Center, Pittsburgh, PA
- Critical Care Internship: Pittsburgh Veterinary Services and Emergency Center, Pittsburgh, PA
- Small Animal Emergency and Critical Care Residency: Angell Animal Medical Center, Boston, MA.