IN THESE EXTRAORDINARY TIMES, WE TOO MUST BE EXTRAORDINARY.
At WestVet, remaining available to provide emergency and specialty care to pets who need us, while protecting the health and wellbeing of our clients and employees is a priority. Here is information about the actions in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19 as we deliver the MedVet Experience to our our patients, clients, and Referral Partners.
- We are handshake free.
- We are practicing social distancing. This includes client-free lobbies and curbside service.
- Our team is following enhanced cleaning protocols.
- Non-essential travel has been cancelled.
- Continuing education and other events are postponed until further notice.
- Visitation is suspended but for end of life circumstances.
Read more about what your clients can expect when bringing their pet to our hospital here.
Links to Reliable Resources are found below. We encourage you to keep current on the rapidly evolving regulations at the Local, State, and Federal level too.