VETERINARY PHYSIOTHERAPY & REHABILITATION CENTERPets can now benefit from the same advanced therapeutic techniques utilized in human medicine -- improve your pet's health and happiness with hydrotherapy and pain management therapy.
Please welcome Dr. Megan LeFave to Idaho and WestVet!
We are excited to announce the newest addition to the WestVet family! Please join us in welcoming Dr, Megan LeFave to our Physiotherapy/Rehabilitation department. Dr. LeFave is now accepting referrals, she and her team will work with you and your family veterinarian to develop a customized program for your pet.
WestVet offers the most comprehensive animal rehabilitation center in Idaho, including state-of-the-art veterinary physiotherapy equipment and an underwater treadmill. Pets can benefit from the same advanced therapeutic techniques utilized in human medicine to relieve pain, and restore function.
Veterinary Physiotherapy Services
- Postoperative orthopedic and neurological rehabilitation; patients recovering from orthopedic or neurologic surgery receive physiotherapy the moment they leave the operating room and continuing throughout their stay at our hospital.
- Musculoskeletal Evaluations
- Gait Analysis
- Sports Medicine
- Therapeutic Laser
- Weight Loss Programs
- Conditioning for agility, hunting and sport dogs
- Hydrotherapy/Water Treadmill
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatments
- Shockwave Therapy
How Physiotherapy Can Benefit Your Pet
- restored mobility
- decreased pain
- improved quality of life
- greater strength and fitness
- enhanced agility
If you’re curious about how WestVet’s physiotherapy team can improve your pet’s quality of life, call us at 208.375.1600 for an appointment.
Dr. Megan LeFave