VETERINARY PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTERPets can now benefit from the same advanced therapeutic techniques utilized in human medicine -- improve your pet's health and happiness with hydrotherapy and pain management therapy.
We offer the most comprehensive animal rehabilitation center in Idaho, including state-of-the-art veterinary physiotherapy equipment and a highly trained staff. As Idaho’s first veterinary hospital to provide canine and feline physical rehabilitation through the use of a Ferno Underwater Treadmill — hundreds of animals have been treated at WestVet.
Our team will work with your family veterinarian to develop a customized program for your pet.
Veterinary Physiotherapy Services
- Postoperative orthopedic and neurological rehabilitation; patients recovering from orthopedic or neurologic surgery receive physiotherapy the moment they leave the operating room and continuing throughout their stay at our hospital.
- Weight loss
- Osteoarthritis management
- Pre-season conditioning for hunting dogs, sport, and/or agility dogs
- Pain management
- Strengthening and endurance training
- Gait training
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatments
- Muscle and movement re-education
How Physiotherapy Can Benefit Your Pet
- restored mobility
- decreased pain
- improved quality of life
- greater strength and fitness
- enhanced agility
If you’re curious about how WestVet’s physiotherapy team can improve your pet’s quality of life, call us at 208.375.1600 for an appointment.